- Temperatures will be taken by the Summit County Sheriff’s Deputies in accordance with Administrative Order 2020-700.
- Summit County Sheriff’s Deputies will ask screening questions. Individuals who do not pass the temperature check or respond “yes” to any screening question will be denied entrance into the courthouse in accordance with Administrative Order 2020-700. Although yet to be finalized, potential screening questions include the following:
- Have you or anyone in your household been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Do you have any reason to believe you or anyone in your household has been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced symptoms such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, new loss of smell or taste within the last 14 days?
- If a juror is denied entrance into the building, a “Denied Juror Health Assessment” form will be immediately completed by a COVID-19 Response Team member, a Sheriff’s Deputy or court staff; who will then contact the Jury Department at (330) 643-8173 and provide the completed form to the Jury Department within an hour. The juror will be contacted by the Jury Department to re-schedule their appearance for a later date.